We highly suggest that you use a rug pad to extend the life of your rug. Rug pads provide a durable, long-lasting foundation. Not only do they bring comfort and cushion to your rugs, but they also protect floors underneath and reduce movement, bunching and slippage.
- Reduces wear and tear and enhances air circulation between the rug and floor.
- Holds the rug in place, preventing movement and slippage.
- Provides additional cushioning and support while protecting the floor underneath.
- Dual-purpose felt pad protects on both hard surfaces and rugs. Do not use it on vinyl, lacquered, acrylic or porous surfaces. Always follow the floor manufacturer’s recommendation.
- To prevent tripping and to allow the rug to taper to the floor, make sure the rug pad is about an inch shorter than the rug from all sides. Rug pads can be trimmed with a sturdy pair of household scissors.