How does an item qualify for a price match?
To qualify for a price match, the competitor’s product must be the exact same product with the same brand, item number, pattern, material, size, shape and color as the one we offer for sale.
What items do not qualify for a price match?
We will not match prices on competitor’s products that are factory seconds, off-quality, clearance or closeout items. Boutique Rugs reserves the right to verify the item’s identity and competitor’s advertised price before honoring a price match. We also hold the right to reject any price match request that we determine does not meet our policy conditions.
Are there other price match restrictions?
We do not honor:
● Misprinted or typographic errors in the ads of other retailers
● Going-out-of-business or closeout prices
● Items advertised with a percentage discount instead of an actual price
● Prices that are reduced through a rebate or gift card promotion
● Prices based on membership in a preferred pricing or discount program
● BOGO or free-with-purchase prices
● Prices that require a separate or additional purchase
● Prices in a written or verbal quote or on in-store signage
● Prices on items that are out of stock or on back order
● Prices that cannot be verified through a current online or printed advertisement
● Limited-time discounts offered on our website or other promotions after the end date
How much time do I have for a price adjustment?
Price matches may be requested at the time of purchase or within 14 days of placing the order.